2021 Georgia Engineers Summer Conference
2021 Georgia Engineers Summer Conference
6/10/2021 - 6/12/2021
Make Plans to Join Us this June
in Amelia Island, Florida!
Thursday, June 10 - Saturday, June 12, 2021
Please note: The Omni Amelia Island is booked for the Conference, but hotels are still available nearby. Click HERE for more information.
The Georgia Engineers Summer Conference is all about the three "Cs" - Content, Clients, and Connections. Experience a conference full of best-in-class, business-focused content that will benefit your firm's bottom line, develop you professionally and connect you with clients and potential teaming partners.
Come join engineering, business, and community leaders for the 2021 Georgia Engineers Summer Conference from June 10-12, 2021 at the Omni Amelia Island Resort in Amelia Island, Florida.
Meet our Keynote Speaker, David Houle
David Houle is a futurist, thinker, and speaker. Houle spent more than 20 years in media and entertainment. He has worked at NBC, CBS and was part of the senior executive team that created and launched MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, and CNN Headline News.
Houle has won a number of awards. He won two Emmys, the prestigious George Foster Peabody award and the Heartland award for "Hank Aaron: Chasing the Dream". He was also nominated for an Academy Award.
Houle is consistently ranked as one of the top futurists and futurist keynote speakers on the major search engines and in the world today. He was named a Vistage Speaker of the Year for 2008. In the last 17 years, he has delivered 1,400+ keynotes and presentations on six continents and 16 countries. He is often called "the CEOs' Futurist" having spoken to or advised 4,000+ CEOs and business owners in the past ten years.
To read David Houle's full bio, CLICK HERE
For the 2021 Georgia Engineers Summer Conference overview schedule, Click Here
For the 2021 Georgia Engineers Summer Conference General Sessions Schedule, Click Here
For the 2021 Georgia Engineers Summer Conference Breakout Sessions Schedule, Click Here
For information on how to get vaccinated and where, Click Here
Featured Speakers Include:
- Joe Allen, Executive Director, Gwinnett Place Community Improvement District
- Josh Bone, Executive Director, ELECTRI International
- Brad Carr, Senior Partner, Andersen, Tate & Carr
- Donna Corlew FSMPS, CPSM, Chief WIT Officer, C+Connect
- Tommy Crochet, PE, PTOE, Principal & Transportation Services Lead, SE Region, VHB
- Cindi Filer, CEO & Founder, Innovative Outsourcing
- Matt Filer, Business Development Executive, Innovative Outsourcing
- Matt Frankel, MBA, CPSM, Business Development Coach, JE Dunn Construction
- Ted Garnett, President, PS Culture Matters
- Michael Gustafson, PE, Senior Industry Strategy Manager - Structures, Autodesk
- Ann Hanlon, Executive Director, Perimeter Community Improvement Districts
- John Heath, PE ,Owner, Heath & Lineback Engineers
- John Jefferson, Director, Design Review Services, Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission
- Gerald McDowell, Executive Director, Atlanta Airport Community Improvement Districts
- Jeff Mitchell, Professional Liability Specialist & Senior Vice President, Insurance Office of America
- Robert Otani, PE LEED AP, Chief Technology Officer, Thornton Tomasetti
- Sharon Ferguson Pope AIA, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Design & Construction, University System of Georgia
- Chuck Roberts, President & CEO, Performance Management Group
- Jim Rogers, Co-Creator, The Seller-Doer Academy
- Dan Ryan, FACHE, CEO & President, Ryan Partners
- Perry Ann Scott, Owner & Principal, Converge Coaching & Consulting
- Albert Shelby, Director of Program Delivery, Georgia Department of Transportation
- Wes Spencer, VP, External CISO, ConnectWise
- Tracy Styf, Executive Director, Town Center Community Improvement District
- Brad Thomas, PE, Vice President & Partner, Sheppard Engineering
- Rick Toole, Vice President & Division Manager, Alfred Benesch & Company
- Eddie Wade, Executive Vice President, Croy Engineering
- Chris Walcutt, CISM, CISSP, Vice President of Strategy, DirectDefense
- Jay Wolverton, Chief Growth Officer, CHA Consulting
- Marvin Woodward, Deputy Director, Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission
ACEC Georgia Members: $650 before May 10th; $700 after
Non-Members: $850 before May 10th, $900 after
250 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203 United States
Omni Amelia Island Resort
39 Beach Lagoon Road
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Room rate is $289 per night.
You will receive the link to book your room in the registration confirmation email.
Thursday, June 16
3:00 - 7:00 PM - Registration and Check in
7:30 PM - Welcome Reception
Friday, June 17
7:30 AM - Coffee and Networking
8:00 AM - Breakfast and General Session
11:00 AM - Breakout Sessions
8:00 PM - After Dinner Dessert Reception
Saturday, June 18
7:30 AM - Breakfast and Networking
8:30 AM - Breakout Sessions
10:45 AM - General Session
12:30 AM - Lunch & Keynote
1:30 PM - Adjourn